Budwey's Super Market Coupon Policy
Budwey's Supermarkets is happy to accept your manufacturer coupons under the following guidelines:
- Budwey's reserves the right to limit the quantities of coupons redeemed per day per customer.
- Budwey's reserves the right to accept or reject any coupon.
- The coupon must have an expiration date that has not expired.
- Budwey's will accept only one (1) manufacturer's paper coupon for an advertised Buy One, Get One Free offer. We will not accept a manufacturer's coupon for the product that is received free as part of a Buy One Get One Free offer.
- Free coupons will be redeemed for the retail value of the item after discounts or the maximum value stated on the coupon whichever amount is less.
- Budwey's does not accept competitors' coupons, including competitors' paper or competitors' electronic coupons.
- We will not accept photo copies of any coupons.
- Under Criminal State Laws, we are required to comply with all manufacturer's coupon requirements. Any other use constitutes fraud.
- Budwey's does not guarantee in stock conditions on products for manufacturer paper coupons and paper Internet coupons. Rain Checks will not be issued for any manufacturer's coupon.
Double Coupons Policy:
- Customers will receive double the value of manufacturer's paper coupons with a face value of up to 99 cents.
- We reserve the right to limit four (4) double coupons per same item, per day, per household.
- Coupons with a face value of $1.00 or more will be redeemed at face value.
- The total value may not exceed the price of the item. Certain items may be excluded by law.
Internet Coupons Policy:
- We will not accept printed Internet coupons for "free" product, buy-one-get-one-free products or a value greater than $5.00.
- The coupon must be obtained from a legitimate website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any Internet that appears to be fraudulent, photocopies (mass produced), counterfeit, or invalid for any other reason.